Laboratories Expansсience,Mustela diaper rash cream 100 ml 0.1 g,Krem na odparzenia Mustela 100 ml 0,1 g

$14,18

/5
In stock

Has a triple effect:
prevents irritation and redness,
calms,
permanently regenerates the skin.
Very easy to apply.
Additionally: restores the protective barrier of the baby’s skin, providing a long-lasting effect even during periods of weakness of the baby (for example, during diarrhea or teething). It is easy to apply and wash off.
98% of ingredients of natural origin, the absence of flavors and preservatives guarantee high tolerance from the first days of life*.
Including premature babies outside the neonatal unit.
How to use
Use the cream every time you change a diaper.
Step 1: Clean the diaper area, not forgetting the skin folds, and dry the skin well before applying the cream.
Step 2: Apply a thick layer of cream to clean, dry skin.
Step 3: Close the diaper carefully.
Contains:
Avocado Perseose®, which protects the skin barrier, hydrates and preserves the skin’s cellular richness.
Alkaline oxeolin, which has a calming effect.
Sunflower oil distillate, which provides the lipids necessary to build the skin barrier, supporting its repair.
Zinc oxide with protective and anti-enzymatic properties.
Ingredients
The cream contains 98% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 2% is used to ensure a pleasant consistency and long-lasting protection of the formula.
WATER/WATER/EAU, ZINC OXIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, POLYGLYCERYL-2-DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, GLYCERIN, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D’ABEILLE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, POLYG LICERYL-3 DI ISOSTEAR ATE, ETHYL LINOLEOATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED UNSAPIONIFIABLE OILS, MAGNESIUM SULPHATE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, LEVULINIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, SODIUM LEVULINATE, UNDECYLDIMETHYLOC SAZOLIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PERS. EA GRAT ISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT

Product properties

Weight 0,2 kg
Form

Country

Manufacturer

Laboratories Expansсience

Brand

Mustela

SKU

Plallemedmust27

Tag

Mustela diaper rash cream ;Medical cosmetics;For hypersensitive skin;For kids

Other products from this and related categories
Other products from this and related problems